We are a growing company committed to exceptional service and the development of innovative and sustainable solutions. We are seeking a high performing, highly-motivated and professional Sales Account Manager to join our team.
The exhibitions held by Unified Events shift brand perception by connecting businesses to their ideal consumer, face to face. Unified Events has founded several exhibitions and continues to thrive, with all events having a focus on sustainability.
The successful applicant will be responsible for contacting both inbound and researched leads, maintain communications and sales with prospective exhibitors and identify their needs to sell suitable events or packages.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Highly motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Track record in exceeding sales targets
- A confident and motivated personality
- Ability to turn a maybe into a YES
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to overcome difficult obstacles and endure mental challenges.
- Excellent communication, with excellent written and spoken English
- Understanding of CRM systems
- A passion for providing outstanding and professional customer service
- Job Type: Contractor, Commission only
- In-person training is paid as a base retainer. 2 weeks (minimum 5 hours per day) at $600 per week.
- In this sales role, you will be selling event spaces from $500 – $5000, with a 15% commission paid per sale.
- Phone Sales experience
- 1 year of working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours
- In-person training is required for the first 2 week (Carrara)
- Work in the Carrara office 1 day per week
- Remote (work from home) remaining hours temporarily due to COVID-19
All applicants will be reviewed and contacted by email.